WALKER PARK OVAL
Contract Value : $300K to $500K
SJM were engaged by the City of Whitehorse in October 2016 to reconstruct the Walker Park Oval in Mitcham.
The scope of works undertaken by SJM was as follows :
• Strip the existing vegetation from the site and dispose off site.
• Earthworks & Laser Levelling to for the new sub grade.
• Installation of new sub surface drainage system including aggregate pipes and sand slitting.
• Installation of complete new irrigation system.
• Trimming of the surface and tie in of the oval surrounds ready for grassing by council