PAISLEY PARK, ALTONA
SJM were engaged by Hobsons Bay Council to undertake the reconstruction of Paisley Park, a soccer pitch in Altona in September 2016. The condition of the ground was poor with minimal grass coverage and extremely wet conditions in the wetter months.
The scope of work undertaken by SJM was as follows :
• Strip the Existing Vegetation from the surface & dispose Off Site.
• Earthworks to for a pyramid shape on the sub grade.
• Installation of new irrigation system.
• Installation of new chain mesh perimeter fencing.
• Placement of fertilizers and laser grading of the surface.
• Supply & lay kikuyu turf.
• Installation of soccer goals.