KINGSTON HEATH GOLF CLUB
Location: Kingston Heath Golf Club, Frankston Victoria
Designer: Ogilvy Clayton Cocking Mead Golf
Project Description: Reconstruction of Putting Green & Practice Tee.
Project Scope: Reconstruction of Putting Green & adjoining Practice Tee which included the following;
- Stripping existing Putting Green & Practice Tee.
- Removing old drainage & aggregate layer on green.
- Importing fill to reshape the Green Base to maxamise the size of the practice green.
- Reshaping the existing Practice Tee to blend into the practice green & utilise tee space.
- Installing Megaflow drainage on the entire putting green.
- Supply & install of 7mm aggregate on the green base at a consistent depth to reflect the base.
- Supply & install a 300mm layer of growing medium sand on the green.
- Laser Levelling the Practice Tee.
- The finished Green surface finished to reflect contours & slopes of existing greens on the course.