KEW GOLF CLUB
Designer: Graeme Grant
Location: Kew Golf Club, Victoria
Project Description: Reconstruction of the Driving Range, 18 Greens, Tees, Reshaping Fairways, Bunker Construction,
Project Scope: Driving Range – Reconstruction of the entire Practice Fairway involving;
- 8,000m3 cut & fill.
- Diversion of the existing access driveway.
- Sewer Diversion.
- Macro/Micro Drainage.
- Concrete Cart Paths.
- Large three level Tee.
- Target Greens.
18 Holes- Reconstruction work on the existing 18 Holes involved;
- Rebuilding all 18 Greens to USGA Specifications.
- Reshaping of Fairways involving Drainage & sand capping.
- Tees Rebuilt.
- New Irrigation installed.
- Bunker Construction involving drainage and bunker liner installation.