GORDON BARNARD RESERVE, BALWYN NORTH
SJM were recently engaged by the City of Boroondara to reconstruct the Gordon Barnard Reserve in Balwyn North. The scope of works undertaken by SJM was as follows :
• Strip the existing vegetation from the site and for viewing mounds around the oval.
• Earthworks & Laser Levelling to for the new sub grade.
• Installation of new sub surface drainage system.
• Installation of new irrigation system.
• Construction of new turf wicket block.
• Importation and placement of 9,000 Tonne of turf sand.
• Laser grading of sand layer in preparation for grassing.
• Installation of chainmesh fencing surrounding the oval.
• Turfing of the oval with Santa Ana Couch.