FLEMINGTON ROAD RESERVE
SJM were engaged by the City of Melbourne to reconstruct the Flemington Road Reserve, the Oval is located 50 meters from the Royal Childrens Hospital and was in desperate need of attention fro heavy use by local sporting clubs.
The scope of works undertaken by SJM was as follows :
• Strip the existing vegetation from the site and for viewing mounds around the oval.
• Earthworks & Laser Levelling to for the new sub grade.
• Installation of new sub surface drainage system.
• Installation of new irrigation system.
• Construction of new turf wicket block.
• Importation and placement of 6,000 Tonne of turf sand.
• Laser grading of sand layer in preparation for grassing.
• Construction of new Turf wicket Block
• Turfing of the oval with Village Green Couch
• Maintenance for 12 weeks