CRANBOURNE GOLF CLUB
Designer: Ogilvy Clayton Cocking Mead Golf
Location: Cranbourne Golf Club, Victoria
Project Description: Construction of the New Par 3, 14th Hole.
- Stripping & clearing the old tip area. –
- Carting sand fill to the new 14th Hole site to raise the low lying area to be able to shape a new 500m2 green, cut in bunkers and also shape up a 800 m2 Tee complex.
- Extensive drainage was installed on the green base, tee base, green surrounds as well as pits and large discharge pipes to insure the once wet area is well drained.
- There was large quantities of imported sand for the Green, Tee and Green approach.
- Hundreds of square metres of heathland was transplanted around both the tee & green complex.